iphone crashes when registering and unregistering account

If I understand you correctly you are adding the same account multiple times.
This is the same as adding three different accounts, and I think there is an adjustable limit
set somewhere on how many accounts you can use.

What you are probably trying to achieve though is to unregister and register the same account,
and for those cases you should use the same account ID and only add it with pjsua_acc_add ONCE.

Best regards,
Even Andr?