Bug

Hi,

I've never used PJSIP Python bindings, but it seems to me that the
call to pjsua.Lib() completes imediatelly and
when you are on the interpreter the "x" var continues to exist forever
while when you run the script, the var is
created and destroyed (Python has finished executing the script).

Python can call the __del__ method of every var on exit or on garbage
collection, so if you do something like
x = None and wait long enought you should receive the same error

Fernando