From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org]
On Behalf Of Meftah Tayeb
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2011 8:35 AM
To: pjsip list
Subject: Re: VB or C# .NET Sip

DUDE
a simple google search of pjsip .net c# give you sipek !
:P
On 06/05/2011 11:03, Stefan Hobbel wrote:

Hey Jeff,

I do not think this is possible using PJSIP.
.NET is a management memory environment and PJSIP is written in C, which is
an unmanaged memory environment.
There are ways to make this work, but you will have to write an interface
wrapper around PJSIP.

You will have to look for a .NET SIP extension I guess ;)