application crash

Hi,

I have developed a UA application using the pjsip statck.
I am using Freeswitch as my sip server running on linex.

Sometimes i observed that a terminated call is not invoking the call back to
the application layer with an IDLE status, the intermediate layer i use is
the SIPEK wrapper. After i do not receive the idle status if i try to call
the same extension, then my application crashes. Is there a way where i can
identify the stale existense of the previous session with that extension and
termintae it properly?

please help!!!

Regards,
Ravi