channels in frame are reversed...sometimes

Hi all,
In my application i need use only one channel in sound device (left or right)
therefore i'm used media channel spitter/combiner and add it to conference
bridge :

Port #00[ 8KHz/60ms/2]              CAPTURE  transmitting to:
Port #01[ 8KHz/60ms/2]             splitter  transmitting to:
Port #02[ 8KHz/60ms/1]         left channel  transmitting to:

- first port is sound device open with stereo mode.
- second port is spiter/combiner created with
pjmedia_splitcomb_create() and add to bridge with method
pjmedia_conf_add_port()
- third port is reverse channel for my left channel created with
method pjmedia_splitcomb_create_rev_channel() and add to bridge with method
pjmedia_conf_add_port()

sound device (zero port) is connected to spliter(first port) and spliter is
connected to sound device then all calls are connected through left channel to
sound device and vice versa
like that:

Port #00[ 8KHz/60ms/2]              CAPTURE  transmitting to: #1
Port #01[ 8KHz/60ms/2]             splitter  transmitting to: #0
Port #02[ 8KHz/60ms/1]         left channel  transmitting to: #3
Port #03[ 8KHz/20ms/1] sip:1111 at 192.168.32.123  transmitting to: #2

All works fine. But sometime when CPU is overloaded sound from microphone stop
working. Nothing is heard. When i tap on the microphone this problem occurs
earlier..and when i tap again, microphone works again.

When i connect port 0 to port 3 microphone still works..
Backwards from call to sound device all forks fine (path from port 3 to 2 and
then 1 to 0)

I'm discover very interesting thing:

When is call callback put_frame() in spliter/combiner where frames from device
are extract to individual mono channels frame which have 2 channels is first
channel microphone and second channel is "null" channel with almost zero
data... but when my problem occurs these channels are reversed...first channel
have zero data and second channel have microphone data...I think the something
in conference bridge reverse channels in frame.

Have somebody advice what it can be?

thanks