SIP SIMPLE presence unsubscribing

Hi everyone,

I created sip client with Instant Messaging. My question is: after both-side
presence subscription how to disable remote client to see my presence. In
documentation I only found function
pjsua_pres_notify<http://www.pjsip.org/pjsip/docs/html/group__PJSUA__LIB__BUDDY.htm#ga7771593cc1af675872c3030783d98f0f>(
pjsua_acc_id<http://www.pjsip.org/pjsip/docs/html/group__PJSUA__LIB__BASE.htm#ga01a78e17d7787f7e0ea5efd240f3e427>acc_id,
pjsua_srv_pres<http://www.pjsip.org/pjsip/docs/html/structpjsua__srv__pres.htm>*srv_pres,
pjsip_evsub_state<http://www.pjsip.org/pjsip/docs/html/group__PJSIP__EVENT__NOT.htm#ga4a6454679f18fe8337a2fc78063010bf>state,
const
pj_str_t <http://www.pjsip.org/pjlib/docs/html/structpj__str__t.htm>*state_str,
const
pj_str_t <http://www.pjsip.org/pjlib/docs/html/structpj__str__t.htm>*reason,
pj_bool_t<http://www.pjsip.org/pjlib/docs/html/group__PJ__BASIC.htm#ga1dc7a356fb36bd2dee2bc7d6c7e817e4>with_body,
const
pjsua_msg_data<http://www.pjsip.org/pjsip/docs/html/structpjsua__msg__data.htm>*msg_data).
It is easy to use it for example in on_incoming_subscription
callback function because in such case we obtain
pjsua_srv_pres<http://www.pjsip.org/pjsip/docs/html/structpjsua__srv__pres.htm>*srv_pres
as a parameter in the callback. But how to obtain this variable
outside of that callback? Or is there any easy way to unsubscribe. Deleting
of contact from buddy list also does not the job. Any ideas? Thanks in
advance

--
Robert Wawrzyniak