Problem with codec manager on iOS.

Hello, I found that when I try to query the codec manager for all codecs, it seems to crash when locking the multex. I looked into it with GDB and it appears as if the manager is returned as address 0x8 which is empty, no codecs registered or anything. The same exact code on Mac OS runs great, I have no idea what the difference could be, but this is what I'm running.

pjmedia_codec_info codecs[PJMEDIA_CODEC_MGR_MAX_CODECS];
unsigned int prio[PJMEDIA_CODEC_MGR_MAX_CODECS];
unsigned int count = PJ_ARRAY_SIZE(codecs);
status = pjmedia_codec_mgr_enum_codecs(pjmedia_endpt_get_codec_mgr(pjsua_var.med_endpt), &count, codecs, prio);

if (status==PJ_SUCCESS) {
	for (int i=0; i<count; i++) {
		[codecsInfo setObject:[NSNumber numberWithUnsignedInt:prio[i]] forKey:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@/%u", [NSString stringWithPJString:codecs[i].encoding_name], codecs[i].clock_rate]];
	}
}

I will look more into this when I get home, but thought I'll ask incase someone else had this problem and found a solution.

Thanks for any help,
Mr. Gecko