Video window problem

Hi again:

I am running vstreamutil.c . When I lunch the program I got a window in
black.

 I have another computer with the program sending images from the camera. I
have seen  that my program is sending RTP packets . But I don?t know if they
are right or not.

I receive the images with the program. When I open it I got a black window
that turns green. And if a see the status I am receiving data.

When I put the mouse over the window It closes and return this message :

XIO:  fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server
":0.0"
      after 99 requests (98 known processed) with 2 events remaining.

Could you help my??

Regards

Jorge