Why I get a different wav file in a media session?

Hi, pjsip:
    I wrote 2 programs -- testclient1 and testserver1. Refer to the attachment for source codes and Makefile. The logic of these 2 test programs are simple: testclient1 create a SIP call to testserver1 and transfer a wav file to testserver1.
    Right now the problem is: I found the received wav file which recorded by testserver1 was different with the wav file sent by testclient1. The major differences are:
    1. After the call was hung up but testclient1 and testserver1 were not terminated, received wav file is 280K and the original wav file(sent by testclient1) is 281.3K.
    2. After testclient1 and testserver1 terminated, the wav file received changed to 284.7K
    3. I played the wav file received and found that seems there are some noises in it. Maybe it's caused by udp based rtp transferring but testclient1 and testserver1 are communicated in loopback(127.0.0.1) interface, so I think this noise issue is not caused by udp.
    I am a newbie of pjsip, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

--
Best Regards
Super