libZRTP in Symbian.. some questions

Hi everyone, I would like to make a question regarding ZRTP in Symbian.

I have already done the intergation of libZRTP inside PJSIP, everything works fi
ne, and the ZRTP message exchange can be started.

In particular:
- Symbian sends Hello
- receive the HelloACK from the other peer
- receive the Hello from the other Peer
- sends the COMMIT message

And here is the problem: the other peer sends the DHPART1, i can see it from the
 log and also from a Wireshark log, but the Symbian doesn't seems to receive thi
s message.

Any idea about this problem??
It's strange beacuse the way to receive a ZRTP packet is to call "zrtp_process_s
rtp" and the other ZRTP messages can be processed correctly.

Thanks in advance,
Lorenzo