Would like your feedback on PJSIP vs Linphone

Hello everyone,

I'm currently evaluating using Linphone or PJSIP as the SIP platform to
develop softphone mobile apps for iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry.

I'm sure many others in this list have done this evaluation themselves
before. Can you share what your conclusions were, and why you chose PJSIP at
the end over Linphone?

I'm inclined to use Linphone because it supports all the platforms out of
the box -- iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry.

PJSIP on the other hand only supports iPhone out of the box, and via the
CSipSimple project supports Android. BlackBerry support is no where to be
seen.

Compared to Linphone though, PJSIP seems to have better community support
and more people working on projects using PJSIP. I also like how PJSIP's
roadmap and bug list is open for everyone to see at
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/roadmap. PJSIP has better documentation overall.

So any recommendations on which library to use for mobile softphones, and
what your thoughts are on the differences between Linphone and PJSIP?

Thanks so much for your help! All these tradeoffs are confusing, so any help
is appreciated.

Hisham