conference: which code/function is mixing the sources?

Hi,

I changed the subject of the mail to be a more specific one but kept the old
text for "new" people...

I played a lot with pjsua and especially with the reference implementation,
debugged some scenarios and configured one "server" and tree "clients" (all
are pjsua reference implementation but with different configurations). So
far, the server is able to play a STEREO 16kHz wav file to all clients,
using L16/16000/2 or even some other, e.g. mono codecs like speex, G722 etc.
Also the clients can have a conference using the "server" with different
codecs for each client.

My next step will be the implementation of a special stereo mixing engine
into the source which uses a HRTF (only for the stereo clients). Mono
clients can still use the regular down mixing.

To implement this, I need to find the part of the code where the mixing is
done. I'm not sure which part or library is doing this.
I found some useful information like pjsua_conf_connect or pjmedia_conf,
especially pjmedia_conf_create and pjmedia_conf_connect_port. But I am still
not sure where exactly all the mixing is done and what the name of the
mixing function is.

In addition, it would be useful to store call-leg information which is set
by the server as soon as a client calls the server or information which is
sent from the client to the server.(for interested people: this information
will be the position used for the HRTF mixing).

Of course I had a deeper look at the pjsip.org website but cannot guarantee
that I over read an important site.

Thanks
MatzeMuc86

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----