Reference Implementation of a SIP Server

On 02/28/2011 04:08 PM, MatzeMuc86 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I get more used to the PJSIP project and begin to like it ? especially
> the multi-abstraction layer library!!!
>
> I?m still not an expert with PJSIP and the possibilities but could not
> find a running SIP Server. Is there such a server for which I am too
> blind to find or is there not such a SIP server but it is possible to
> build it, e.. with the PJSUA library?

Its not clear to me what you are trying to accomplish. Do you need a SIP
server to test a client you want to build? Then Klaus gave you the answer.

If you want to create a SIP server with PJSIP, you'll find a sample
stateful and stateless proxy inside the PJSIP source code.

Regards,

--
Sa?l Ibarra Corretg?
AG Projects