PJSIP for iOS (ARMv6 and ARMv7)

that?s right.. what flags do I need to pass to CFLAGS  and LDFLAGS  to build for Armv6?

Thanks...

From: Dzmitry Yablonski
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 5:21 AM
To: pjsip list
Subject: Re: PJSIP for iOS (ARMv6 and ARMv7)

Hi

You should compile separately for both arch armv6 and armv7 and combine libraries with tool lipo

For exemple combining libpjmedia armv6 and armv7 to universal librarary:
lipo -arch armv6 ./lib/armv6/libpjmedia-arm-apple-darwin9.a -arch armv7 ./lib/armv7/libpjmedia-arm-apple-darwin9.a -create -output ./lib/universal/libpjmedia-arm-apple-darwin9.a

You should  use this combined libraries in Xcode.

Best regards, Dima