PJSIP for iOS (ARMv6 and ARMv7)

I have exactly the same problem!
? 2011-6-24 ??4:45?"AsH" <ash.x.ash at hotmail.com>???
> Hi all,
>
> When I compiled pjsip for the first time I got the warning about
CPU_SUBTYPE_ARM_ALL subtype is deprecated. so I changed my user.mak to add:

> export CFLAGS += -march=armv7 -mcpu=arm1176jzf-s -mcpu=cortex-a8
> export LDFLAGS += -march=armv7 -mcpu=arm1176jzf-s -mcpu=cortex-a8
>
> This compiled with no warnings.
>
> In xCode I had to set my project to build only for Active Archi. and I was
getting 0 errors 0 warnings when I build as expected.

> My problem is when I started the process of submitting the APP to the APP
store it got rejected immediately due the lack of ARMv6..

> So I recompiled pjsip for all ARM and I got the CPU_SUBTYPE_ARM_ALL , in
xCodeI got the same error 400 times but it still compiled and the initial
submit of the APP passed with no problems.. now I am waiting on the review
stage.

> My question is how can I compile for both ARMv6/7 to support more phones
without using CPU_SUBTYPE_ARM_ALL???

> I know I can force the APP to run only on iPhone4 then I do not have to
use ARMv6 . but I want to support more devices is there always to pass extra
flags to CFLAGS and LDFLAGS to add ARMv6. because I hate to see all those
warnings when I use CPU_SUBTYPE_ARM_ALL .