First experience with PJNATH

Hello, we are a team that is actually working in a free software project
called goalbit (http://goalbit.sourceforge.net/) about streaming video.
Our goal is to find a solution for the NAT problem for a protocol based
on bittorrent.

As a solution or library to implement the solution we chose PJNATH
because of its detailed documentation, its popularity and that we want
to use the ICE protocol for the solution of the NAT problem in P2P.

We started reading ICEdemo.c and we have some doubts that we will be
grateful if you could answer.

- In ICE demo there is a part where one have to copy and paste the SDP
of the other host. Shouldn't this be done by a rendezvous server? If it
should, is there an example of one we could use?

- Is there any example of a STUN server we could use to make the ICE
demo work?

- Is it necessary to use a TURN server? In our case we would like that
if a P2P connection can't be established, a "couldn't establish
connection" error should be displayed instead of using TURN.

Thanks for any response or guide that you can give us!

Andr?s Suero and Federico Kouyoumdjian.