difficulty during execution

Hi all,

              Thanks for providing a forum for healthy disscusion on PJSIP.
              I found a difficulty during execution of PJPROJECT1.10.While
going through read me file of it I found a sentence
              "4. Modify the #include line to include the particular sample
application to
                   debug"
              I did not understand which sample to include,and what to write
in #include

            Details of read me file
              4.3 Debugging the Sample Application
   The sample applications are build using Samples.mak makefile, therefore
it
   is  difficult  to  setup  debugging session in Visual Studio for these
   applications. To solve this issue, the pjsip_apps workspace contain one
   project  called  sample_debug  which  can  be used to debug the sample
   application.
   To setup debugging using sample_debug project:
    1. (Still using pjsip_apps workspace)
    2. Set sample_debug project as Active Project
    3. Edit debug.c file inside this project.
    4. Modify the #include line to include the particular sample application
       debug
    5. Select Debug build.
    6. Build and debug the project.

    Any body can help me and give me in detail what to do in next?

Thanks and regards
pranab
Banalore