PJSIP_INV_STATE_DISCONNECTED not received when callee disconnects call

Hello,

I confirm your issue, and it's present in ipjsua too.

But it's very weird, because:
     - if the iphone calls someone, and someone ends the call, the
PJSIP_INV_STATE_DISCONNECTED message is not triggered by the iPhone
     - if someone calls the iphone, and someone ends the call, the BYE
message is triggered by the iPhone.

I use the last version of svn branch 1.x.

Regards

Samuel

Le 01/06/11 09:14, Dia Kharrat a ?crit :