Use of SSLv2, v3 and v23

Hi Saul,

Just created ticket #1321 and committed your patch (only the
OPENSSL_NO_SSL2 check parts) into SVN. I took liberty to strip the
TLSv1 and SSLv23 swap in init_openssl() patch, as the SSLv23 there is
just for listing the available ciphers.

Just FYI, this issue doesn't seem to occur on some OpenSSL (binary)
distributions, e.g: 1.0.0d for win32 from
http://www.openssl.org/related/binaries.html.

Thanks and regards,
nanang