PJSIP does not use TLS if Record-Route in 200 OK contains "sips:" scheme

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 4:12 PM, I?aki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net> wrote:
> And of course, it's not good that a SIP implementation (as PJSIP)
> understands something that it's not defined (as ;transport=tls) but

I'm really in no position to defend the existence of "transport=tls"
as I don't write any RFCs, but I think it's fair to say that every
implementation that supports secure transport will support
"transport=tls". So it looks like everybody in the industry is wrong.
:)

> fails to understand the standard mechanism ("sips" schema with no
> ;transport or with ;transport=tcp).
>

> Could you please consider it?

Sure. Bug is common especially for something that rarely gets used
such as sips. If you showed me the log instead of quoting RFCs we will
be able to fix it sooner. :)

Cheers
 Benny