icedemo problem with STUN timeout waiting for response

Hello pjsip list, we are the GoalBit developers, and we need again a
helping hand.

We are running the icedemo of the 1.10v, and we came across an error
that destroys the ICE session.
We receive an error message that the STUN timeout waiting for response,
as you can see in the log file attached, and this error happens with
different STUN servers (stun.pjsip.org, stunserver.org).

This can be because of the topology of our network?
One of our hosts is a VMWare Debian, and the network interface is
configured to be bridged, and the other host is a Debian host behind a NAT.

Thanks again for the support,
  Andres and Federico.