Registration update after NAT detection

Hi!
Just started to play with pjsip some days ago and took the sample
"simple_pjsua.c" for my first tries. I noticed following problem and
don't know how to solve:
I'm behind a NAT router and use the SIP server from sipgate.at. So
when I start my app it first registers with "user@<internal IP>" and
after the external IP was detected by pjnath it sends out a second
registration with "user@<external IP>" but doesn't unregister
"user@<interal IP>".
So when i make a call to that account immediately after registration i
get two invites for the same call. I want to autoanswer an incoming
call so the same call gets answered twice and pjsip has two active
calls in his status.
Is there any switch in pjsip that the first registration is cleared
before the registrationin in the SIP registrar gets invalid after
timeout or do you know any method to filter invites that belong to the
same call?

/Michael