Von: pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org] Im
Auftrag von Yasin Gedik
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. Februar 2011 19:18
An: 'pjsip list'
Betreff: Re: [pjsip] Microsoft Visual Studio 2010

Hi,

If you downloaded the zip version, you should't have any issue with CR LF on
Windows systems.

The problem is: Visual Studio 2010 does not support Windows Mobile
development and VC project files contain WM targets. So project files can't
be converted by VS 2010 successfully.

I hope I helped a bit.

Regards,

Yasin