Simultaneous sip calls, each wired to a different audio device

Hi,

I am planning to use PJSUA library as is to make multiple SIP calls
simultaneously (each registered to a different user account), with each wired to
a different audio device on my side of the machine. Does any guru here knows off
the top of the head if this can be done at all? Because if this can't be done
without modifying the PJSUA library then that can save me time from trying to
use the PJSUA library as is.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Chiang