G729/G.723 codec support for Symbian phones

Hi
>From google search, I found page http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/VAS describes
about VAS support.

At the start of page in Requirement section, it says

 Requirements? <http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/VAS#Requirements>

To build PJSIP with VAS support, we need:

   1. Successfully build non-APS/VAS PJSIP as described Getting Started for
   Symbian <http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Getting-Started/Symbian>, note
   that VAS is only available starting from PJSIP version 1.4.
   2.  SDK API Plug-in<http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.php/SDK_API_Plugin>corresponding
to each main SDK.
   3. You need a *Symbian Developer Certificate* of type Open Signed
   Offline and with valid Publisher ID to install the application that uses
   VAS on the device. VAS requires *MultimediaDD* capability and this
   capability is among the restricted capabilities so the application needs to
   be signed with a valid developer certificate to use the capability. The
   signing options for applications that need these restricted capabilities
   are Open Signed Offline or Certified Signed. Please see  Symbian Signed
   website <http://www.symbiansigned.com/> for more detail.

I have completed the first step.

I have doubt on 2nd step. I have already put FP2 SDK. Do I need to put any
additional plugins. Kindly let me know, for 2nd step what I need to do?

Thanks
Austin