From: Mukesh Srivastav <muki_champs@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 10:49:09
To: pjsip list <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>
Subject: CSipSimple Android Fail to Register on 3G

Hi All,

I had downloaded the latest version of CSipsimple for Android couple of weeks. The same thing i had tested on WIFI  and there sip is registerd and i am able to make a call.

My question is why i am not able to make a call on 3G network. The sip register is not all working.

Sorry, cant get the logs. I see that, the Request is not at all going.

Any tips/suggestion would be really helpful.

Warm Regards,
Mukesh Kumar,
Android Consultant/Freelancer,
India,Hyderabad.