Expires = 0 in between a running call

Dear Benny,

Can you please have a look in the screen shot?  Is it possible from
application to send re-registration request with expires = 0. Where there
is re-registration time set to 3600?

define PJSUA_REG_INTERVAL        3600 in pjsua.h

Thanks

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 5:42 PM, Salauddin Rubel <salauddinrubelbd at gmail.com