Increasing PJSIP_MAX_PKT_LEN size

Hello,

We are sending some binary data encoded using base64 inside a SIP MESSAGE.
The average size of the data we are sending is about 20K, so we need to
increase the size defined by PJSIP_MAX_PKT_LEN which is set initially to
4000.

We've set this size to 40000

Browsing the code, we've discovered there are at least two points where a
piece of PJSIP_MAX_PKT_LEN bytes is allocated, once in the stack and other
in the heap.

>From those two, the more expensive (in terms of memory) is the one inside
the function "pjsip_tx_data_encode" of sip_transport.c:

tdata->buf.start = (char*) pj_pool_alloc(tdata->pool, PJSIP_MAX_PKT_LEN);

This sentence allocs 40k (in our case) of dynamic memory each time a packet
is sent, even though the amount of data which is sent is smaller than that
(i.e sending a REGISTER message).

Do you know if increasing the size of  PJSIP_MAX_PKT_LEN to that extent is
advisable? Will we have any problem derived of this value?

Thanks in advance
KR.
Roberto.