Handling 5xx responses

Hello.

I'm **very** new to pjsip and I'm trying to figure out how I can handle 5xx
SIP responses. Specifically I'm learning pjsip by reading the documentation
and reading the pjsua reference application source code.

The actual use case that I'm trying to resolve is how to get notified of a
503 SIP response that is generated by the my SIP proxy after sending it an
INVITE.

I see that pjsip_inv_callback has on_state_changed, which looks like what I
need, but how would I add this callback to the pjsua reference application?

Regards,
Paul