[pjsip 2.0] video device - no prev

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 3:21 PM, frogersik at gmail.com
<frogersik at gmail.com> wrote:
> 1 ? ? ? ?SDL render [SDL][render[ (default render device)
>
> Supported capabilities: format, window, resize
>
> Suported formats: RGBA, RGBA24, BGRA, DIB,YUY2, UYVY, YVUY, I420, I420JPG,
> I422JPG
>
> ok that I think and I want to see preview I write this "vid dev prev on 0",
> and it's open new window with colorbar, I off this prev window, and write
> "vid dev prev on 1" and nothing happens, what I'm doing wrong? I tested my
> cam on skype, and x-lite. My pjsua find 6 video codecs. To build project I
> used VisualStudio 2008

Preview is for capture devices, while device no 1 above is a renderer
device. If you have a camera attached, then it's not detected. Have
you enabled PJMEDIA_VIDEO_DEV_HAS_DSHOW?

(Looking at the video user's guide, it looks like Direct Show device
is written as optional while it should be mandatory for Windows. I
just corrected this).

Thanks for the feedback.

 Benny