One way audio option

Hi all,

I'm successfully using the excellent PJSIP-UA library for PC-based
live audio public address: one-to-many outgoing only audio using
wideband speex (which gives amazing speech quality BTW!). Upon
establishing a call I enable only one-way audio inthe conference
bridge but I'm hoping to optimise my bandwidth usage by somehow
disabling the unneeded return RTP stream. Would this be easily done
and is it worth doing? I would like to maintain compatibility with
regular SIP phones and exchanges if possible!

Regards,
Michael Erskine (msemtd).