Weird behaviour when handling interruption on iPhone

Hi Sebastian

Thanks for your reply.
I did this as well at the beginning, but did not include it in my email, and
managed to get notified and put the call on hold then re-invite. But, as i
mentioned in my email above, my implementation of the hold function plays a
wav file on the receiver's end rather than using the one by the SIP-server.
And once the event-block is reached, the call is put on hold and the wav
file is played for a short time, then it stops on the receiver's end, and
then i get the native dialler with the incoming call information on my end
(the caller). Not sure what forced the wav file to stop but i suspect it is
something to do with PJSIP's internal interruption handling.

Cheers
AF