Resampling gives segmentation fault (ARM9)

Thanks for clarifying.

Adding the PJMEDIA_RESAMPLE_USE_SMALL_FILTER option in resampleplay.c still
gives me segmentation fault, but using PJMEDIA_RESAMPLE_USE_LINEAR instead,
or PJMEDIA_RESAMPLE_USE_LINEAR|PJMEDIA_RESAMPLE_USE_SMALL_FILTER, seem to
work. However, the playback is very stuttery and the CPU load is >95%
(running on an ARM9 at 300Mhz (upsampling 8kHz to 44.1kHz)). This extreme
CPU load seem very strange to me as I cannot imagine that libresample is
unable to run in realtime on a 300Mhz ARM9 at the "lowest quality" setting?
Would appreciate some inputs on this.

(I am building using

export CFLAGS="-mcpu=arm926ej-s -msoft-float -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -O2
-I${ALSALIB}/include"

and

#undef PJ_HAS_FLOATING_POINT
#define PJ_HAS_FLOATING_POINT       0

in pjlib/include/pj/config_site.h

and

the "--enable-floating-point=no" option when calling "aconfigure")

Thanks!

/Christian