pjmedia_session declaration

Hi,

I'm using the PJSUA API for a simple SIP-Client. I want to know the codec
currently used (which might change during the call with an SDP update).

I try to use the on_stream_created callback from the pjsua_callbacks
structure. The signature of this function is

  void (*on_stream_created)(pjsua_call_id call_id, pjmedia_session *sess,
unsigned stream_idx, pjmedia_port **p_port);

My problem is the type of the second parameter: pjmedia_session is defined
in pjmedia/src/pjmedia/session.c - yes ".c".

How is my compiler supposed to find that definition, when it is not
available in any header file? Since I want to access the stream_info array
inside of sess, the compiler needs to know the memory layout of
pjmedia_session when compiling my on_stream_created callback function.

I suspect that I'm missing something fundamental, trivial and obvious, but
I just can't find it ... am I not able to see the wood for the trees?

What's the deal with that structure?

Thanks,
Sebastian.

PS: making a local copy of the pjmedia_session definition to my file fixes
the compiling and everything works fine. But that's not the way
on_stream_created is supposed to be used, is it?