WebRTC - echo canceller

Hi all,

If anybody interested in having the WebRTC echo canceller integrated to
pjsip, it is available with this patch :
http://code.google.com/p/csipsimple/source/detail?r=995
<http://code.google.com/p/csipsimple/source/detail?r=995>

As usually with what I do for csipsimple project, it does not includes
toolchain for other platforms, but should be pretty easy to guess, all
the more so as webrtc already has its own complete toolchain (gyp).

Results <<sounds>> better than speex AEC, but I didn't try to do further
advanced tests.

I'm now wondering if would not be interesting to add noise suppressor
feature provided by webrtc libs. Is there somebody that already tried
that? Would it be a good way to integrate that to echo canceller
implementation or is there a better way to do that?

Also is there somebody that tried to integrate the webRTC codecs as a
pjsip codec? (using their master coder/decoder library that sounds a
modular way to manage coding/decoding like ffmpeg)

Regards,
R?gis