Receiving RTCP packets on Multicast Socket

Hi,

I want to enhance pjmedia such that it is able to receive RTCP App packets which
are sent on?a Multicast socket by network PTT server and then forward these
packets to an application over UDP.

The issue currently I am facing is on how to open a multicast socket at pjmedia.
I have gone through the lists and found that some members have already
implemented such a change, but I am not able to access the attachments, so not
able to see the code changes already done.

I will greatly appreciate any help on this.

regards,
Rahul