Accoustic Echo Cancellation: add ec_options to pjmedia_aud_param ???

+1

Also did the remark 4 month ago :
http://lists.pjsip.org/pipermail/pjsip_lists.pjsip.org/2011-January/012564.html
- you'll find in this mail the workaround I use with pjsua but I think
that your problem here is slightly different.

While investigating the problem I found that an evolution adding such an
extra setting in pjsua would cost a lot of code changes (so the
workaround was a good solution to solve the problem).
Adding it to pjmedia_aud_param could be a first step to have it working
properly in pjsua too :). So +1 for this request ;)

Regards,
R?gis

Le 29/04/2011 16:49, Peter Lukac a ?crit :