iPhone pjsip bootstrap server problem

Hi guys,

With the iPhone port has anyone experiencing the below problem with XCode:

*
*

*
*

*Couldn't register com.some.app with the bootstrap server. Error: unknown
error code.*

*This generally means that another instance of this process was already
running or is hung in the debugger*

This happens almost all time time with both the sample iPhone app and my own
app inspired by the sample app.
This is most likely caused by one of the many XCode bugs, but I wonder if
there is a workaround we can use to go around this possible bug.

The only solution I found is restarting iPhone. Incredibly annoying.

Thanks!
V. Ogla Sungutay,
GUI Programmer
www.lyciasoft.com