Unable to hear voice in local speaker using Pjsua

Hi Benny, thanks for your answer.

For some reason if I write --stun-srv stun.pjsip.org on the command
line it says invalid input, is weirdbecause if for example I enter +a
it let me add a new account but if I enter --no-vad or !a it says
invalid input.

(I understand command line as selecting the text field on the iPhone
screen an entering a command, that where I enter the others commands
like +a to add the account)

Anyway I manage to set up the STUN server by adding this line of code
on the XCode in the app_init method:
app_config.media_cfg.no_vad = PJ_TRUE;
app_config.cfg.stun_host = pj_str ("stun.pjsip.org");

Now, when I run the app it detects the STUN server and if I put 'n' in
command line it says "NAT detected as Symmetric"

The bad news for me are that Im still unable to hear any sound on my
local iPhone speaker.

I dont know if maybe I can print some other log that can help to find
my  problem, do you know?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Pablo N.