Antwort: Re: Subscription with Event-Type Dialog possible?

Hi,

Currently we don't have any plans to implement RFC 4235. But since we
already have the event subscription framework to handle most of the stuff
related to subscription, I suppose implementing it should be relatively
easy. Please see the Developer's Guide PDF for the detailed info on how to
use the event framework.

Best regards,
 Benny