iPhone Backgrounding: Answering Call

Hello,

Just want to get some insights on how to properly implement answering a call when app is suspended.
Since pjsip 1.8 has limited view and answering a call just performs pjsua_call_answer(), I am wondering
how to implement if I have a separate views for incoming and connected calls.

As mentioned in Apple's programming guide, it is to avoid updating views when app is suspended since it will
only be queued and performed only when the app moves to foreground.

But of course users expect that a proper view is loaded (connected call view) when they press Answer
button from UILocalNotification. How do we do it (esp when user is in main keypad view then closes the app)?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Angie