    high drift occur).

    BR,
    nanang

    On Wed, Sep 22, 2010
at 5:04 PM, monelli.cosio at tiscali.it
    <monelli.cosio at tiscali.it>
wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I disabled the PROGRESSIVE_DISCARD but the
frames are always
    > discarded.
    >
    > This is the structure of
my application:

    > Thread1: Network
    > ------(put)------->
jitter buffer

    > Frames arrive approximately every
    > 20ms,
the test network is wireless, I have little delay and a lot of

bandwidth.

    > Thread2: jitter buffer ------(get)------->
buffer audio
    > ---------> play
    >
    > Every 20ms run the
"get".
    > If there are frames, I send
    > them to the audio buffer
would otherwise send an empty frame.
    > If the
    > audio buffer is
full, the frame is discarded.

    > Why The jitter buffer

discards many frames??? The audio buffer if full must discard

packets!!!
    > The jitter buffer is used to manage the delay ...  But
with
    > the wireless network I have no delay!!!
    >

    > 2010/9/21 Nanang Izzuddin
    > <nanang at pjsip.org>

Hi,

    >    There can be some causes of massive
    > frame
discards in JB, e.g:
    >    - on high burst network or bad audio

> device clock, you'll need larger
    >    JB frame max count, try
twice of
    > burst level for safety, you can check
    >    the burst
level seen by JB in
    > JB statistics.
    >    - high CPU load may
disturb audio device clock,
    > underflows cause JB
    >    full,
hence many frames will get discarded, all
    > the time.
    >

>    Otherwise, you can disable the PROGRESSIVE_DISCARD
    > feature.

    >    BR,
    >    nanang
    >

    >    On Tue, Sep 21,
2010 at 6:23 PM,
cosio at tiscali.it> wrote:
    >    >
    > Hello everyone,
    >    >

    >    > I use PJ-Media for my application. I only
    > use the

>    > jitter buffer.
    >    > The jitter buffer works fine on

Win32 (x86) and Linux
    >    > (x86).
    >    > The same code on the
ARM
    > architecture (Windows Mobile 6
    >    > smartphones and
Linux on Nokia
    > N900) works bad.
    >    >
    >    > The jitter
buffer
    >    > discards many
    > frames and it is not normal.

>    >
    >    > Do you have solutions or
    >    >

suggestions? Thanks
    >    >
    >    > Scimonelli Mattia
    >    >
Student of the
    > Politecnico di
    >    > Torino.
    >    >

>    >
    >    > Risparmia con Tutto
    > Incluso Light: telefono +
adsl 8 mega a soli 19,95 ? al mese per un
    > anno!
    >    >

>    > SCONTO DI 120 EURO!
    >    >
    >    > http://abbonati.

tiscali.it/telefono-adsl/prodotti/tc/tuttoincluso_light/?WT.mc_id=01fw

our blog: http://blog.pjsip.org
    >    >
    >    > pjsip mailing
list
    >    >
    > pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
    >    > http://lists.
pjsip.
    > org/mailman/listinfo/pjsip_lists.pjsip.org
    >    >

    >    http://lists.
pjsip.org/mailman/listinfo/pjsip_lists.pjsip.org

    > Su
Tiscali Photo continua la super offerta "Rivivi le tue Vacanze"

    > Formati 12x18 o 12x16 a 0,08 ? e 13x19 o 13x17 a 0,09?.
    >

> Per tutti i volumi, anche per una sola foto il prezzo non cambia.

    > http://photo.tiscali.it/

pjsip.org