Silence Detection at getframe

Hi,

If you are using conference, audio level of the stream conf port can
be inspected in real time, see conference docs. Or perhaps you can try
the pjmedia silence detector on the PCM result of the stream
get_frame() (haven't ever compared the performance vs IPP silence
detector though). Either ways won't work on hardware codec (non-PCM
frames).

BR,
nanang