Regression in 1.0.x branch

Sorry to break this news, (and I know I've said otherwise in the past)
but I think it's time to say that 1.0.x is done. It's no longer
supported and there will be no further release for this branch.

In general, we promise to maintain a stable branch for at least 12
months, and we've done this for 1.0.x. Now that 2.0 is in development
and version 1.8 will be made the new stable, we really can't afford to
maintain 1.0.x

Best regards,
?Benny