SIP Call remains active even if sending of the ACK message fails

Hi

I am using pjsua rel. 1.8.

I have 2 pjsua connected the an IMS platform  based on OPENIMSCORE
project.

One (pjsua#1) has access to the pcscf from internet using its IP address
and the other one is connected on the same Lan of the pcscf.

I am experimenting the following problem:

1.       Pjsua#1 calls PJSUA#2

2.       PJsua#2 receives the INVITE and accepts the call sending 200OK

3.       Pjsua#1 receives the 200 OK and tries to send ACK.

4.       Pjsua#1 does not send ACK because DNS resolution fails.

5.       Pjsua#1 does not take care of the failure and changes anyway
the state of the call to CONNECTED

6.       Pjsua#2 sends again 200 OK until max retransmission then
declares disconnect the call.

The question is:

When the last try to transmit the ACK fails, the INVITE dialog should
not complete correctly and the call activation should fail, doesn't it?

Best Regards

Massimiliano Montevecchi