Building PJSUA as DLL

Hello,

I found the following explanation, how to build PJSUA as DLL:

  > Tom?s Valenta wrote:
  >
  > Hi Roland,
  >
  > ... but now you don't have to modify any source.
  >
  > Setting project type to DLL and declaring macros PJ_DLL and
  > PJ_EXPORTING at projects (i.e. pjlib, pjmedia, ...) whose
  > functions you want to use is enough. Resulting DLL works fine.
  >
  > Cheers
  >     Vali

And Benny Prijono added ?

  > From: "Benny Prijono"
  >
  > Yes, that's correct. Thanks for clarifying this.
  >
  > In addition, if you're linking your application with the DLL version
  > of the libraries, and if you have C or C++ application, you need to
  > declare PJ_DLL macro (and not PJ_EXPORTING) in your application's
  > project, to activate __declspec(dllimport) specifier in PJ's
  > declarations.
  >
  > cheers,
  >   -benny

My Questions to this explanation:

Is this explanation still valid for actual Version 1.8 ?

What in detail does this mean "Setting project type to DLL" ???
I?m using MSVC 6. Should this work with MSVC 6, and where to change project type (I can?t find the place to change project type)

Is it enough to change this in one project from the workspace (pjsua-lib),
because pjsua-lib encapsulates all the rest, or must this be done in every
project which is inside (pjsua-lib, pjmedia, pjmedia-codec, pjsip-ua, pjsip-simple, ...)

Who could send a project to me, which is converted, and which run?s in
MSVC-6 (If it only works with MSVC-8, or newer, I will find a computer with
newer MSVC, but I would prefer MSVC-6 ? when possible). Please use my other Mail Adress michael.zeitler<at>herzomedia.net, which allows larger ZIP-Files to be attached ...

Thank?s for Your advice,
Michael

--
GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 f?r nur 19,99 Euro/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl