UDP size thresdhold and fallback to UDP

Hi,

I've detected a strange behavior with UDP size thresdhold and it's falling
back to UDP if TCP fails.

I'm using 1.8-trunk but absolutely not sure since from version it was
introduce, or if it is really a regression or if it's a bad configuration I
did.

The use case :
* A sip server that  doesn't support TCP.
* I try to make a call with an invite larger than 1300.
* It tries first with TCP (=> ok that's fine I have a TCP transport enabled
for another account and this account is not attached to the UDP tranport, so
why not...).
* As expected TCP fails.
* -> But... it doesn't retry with UDP.

I'm well aware of the fact, if I want to ensure that it doesn't try with
TCP, I can attach my account to my UDP transport or I can also use the
PJSIP_DONT_SWITCH_TO_TCP flag.
But I think that not falling back to UDP is a bug. At least regarding this
ticket : http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/831 ("Also when the TCP
connection fails, the endpoint should revert back to using UDP.").

Is there something I miss or it is a bug?