Call CANCEL from PJSIP_INV_STATE_CALLING state doesn't work

Hello everyone,

Writing some unit tests for my pjsua-based app I discovered an issue in call closing from CALLING state: Alice calls Bob, on switching to PJSIP_INV_STATE_CALLING Alice cancels the call (pjsua_call_hangup). As result the call never get canceled.

That what I learned from Alice's logs:
1.  Tx INVITE
2. pjsua_call_hangup() says "Delaying CANCEL since no provisional response is received yet"
3. Rx 1XX (100 or something, ready to send CANCEL)
4. Tx CANCEL
5. Rx 200 OK. Note: SDP included multiple codecs.
6. Tx ACK for the INVITE
7.PJSUA says "Got answer with multiple codecs, start updating media session to use only one codec.." reINVITE initiated
8. Rx 200 OK  for the CANCEL
9. Rx 100 Ringing, Rx 200 OK, Tx ACK (for the new, reINVITE  SIP dialog )

In result we have new SIP Session established (after re-invite to negotiate single codec) which wouldn't be canceled.

PS: full logs are attached.

Have I missed something?  Thanks for your help in advance!