Failed assertion in interruptionListener on iPhone

Hi Brad,

We need a bit more info about this. Since PJSIP 1.6 and 1.7 do not
support iOS4 background feature, what are the local modifications that
you made? What are the steps to reproduce the problem and what should
be the expected behavior?

Regards,
Ming