Building in 64 bit windows

Hi Rafael,

I can't comment on whether *all* of pjsip works on 64-bit Windows, but I
can let you know of a couple of problems I had compiling pjlib with
64-bit Windows. The first is that line 489 in the function
"pj_sock_socket" in the file "sock_bsd.c" needs to be changed from:

     PJ_ASSERT_RETURN((unsigned)PJ_INVALID_SOCKET==INVALID_SOCKET,

to:

     PJ_ASSERT_RETURN((size_t)PJ_INVALID_SOCKET==INVALID_SOCKET,

Otherwise, in 64-bit Windows the assertion fails.

Secondly, the definition of "pj_sock_t" in the file "types.h" is wrong
for 64-bit Windows, since its current definition (long) is only 32 bits
wide whereas a 64-bit Windows socket is 64 bits wide. (Incidentally,
it's also wrong for 64-bit OS X where "long" is 64 bits wide but an OS X
socket is an "int"; 32 bits wide). BTW, if the pjsip developers are
listening, I'd suggest that in version 2.0 they move the definition of
"pj_sock_t" out of "types.h" and put it in a more platform specific
header file, since so may platforms seem to have different definitions
of socket.

There are also some changes that need to be made to the file
"ioqueue_winnt.c" for 64-bit Windows, but since they've stopped using
that file, I won't go into it.

Other than that, I've had no problems using pjsip in 64-bit Windows.

Cheers,

John Ridges